About this space:
This space is meant to be a comfortable space for any student (no matter your gender) to meet, study, and have events. While most special events will be centered around women's issues, all are welcome to attend. The Women's Student Lounge is located on our first floor in room 126A (inside the Mural Room area).
- Two tables that seat 10 total.
- Various comfortable seating options.
- Please be considerate of others in the library. Occasionally, a class or group will be meeting in the next room. That said, this space is not a quiet space.
- This space may be reserved for special events.
- To inquire about reserving this space, please contact Nicole Becwar, email@example.com.